This watermelon, arugula, feta and mint salad is delicious, healthy and can help with
morning sickness. Recent studies show that watermelon is great in relieving morning
sickness. Because it’s a natural diuretic and contains fiber, it also helps with bloating.
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbl. Fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbl extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 ½ cups ripe seedless watermelon, cut into thin triangles
- 1 ½ cups arugula, loosely packed
- ¼ cup fresh mint, chopped and loosely packed
- 1/3 cup crumbled, pasteurized feta cheese
1. In a serving bowl, combine the onion, lime juice and olive oil. Mix until
2. Add the watermelon, arugula, mint and feta. Toss the so the dressing coats the
lettuce and serve.
Per serving – 104 calories; 6.53 g fat; 9.48 carbs; 2.91 g protein; 1.27 g fiber